How to transfer Notes from iPhone to a new iPhone?
Got a new iPhone and want to transfer your Notes from current iPhone to your new iPhone? This guide explains how to replace your current iPhone with a newly purchased iPhone using the same carrier. If you follow these steps to back up your previous iPhone first, and then restore the backup to your newly purchased iPhone, your saved Notes will be present on your new iPhone.
Step 1: Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes and iOS.
Step 2: Connect your current iPhone to iTunes and sync it. Verify that your original iPhone is backed up. For more information on how to do this, see iPhone: About backups.
Step 3: Connect your new iPhone to iTunes (on the same computer you used to back up your current iPhone).
Step 4: iTunes will ask you if you want to restore from a backup or set up your new iPhone as a new phone. When prompted, select the backup of your current iPhone. If iTunes does not prompt you to select a backup to restore when you connect your new iPhone, use iTunes to restore iOS on your new iPhone and try this step again.
Step 5: After iTunes finishes restoring the backup you selected to your new iPhone, the iPhone will restart.
Step 6: When your new iPhone appears again in the iTunes window, select it.
Step 7: Click the tabs (Info, Music, Photos, and so on) and verify or change the items you want to sync.
Step 8: Click Apply to sync your new iPhone with iTunes.
Step 9: Verify that your saved Notes are present on your new iPhone.
Transfer songs, videos, photos, sms, call lists, contacts and ibooks from iPhone to Computer
Transfer all iPhone data files from iPhone to computer in a few clicks!
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on. It can easily copy and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk.
"iPhone Tools Kits" Transfer is a must-have utility to keep your iPhone safe if you have an iPhone. It supports iPad, iPod touch as well.
Note: This is Windows™ Version, for Mac OS X, please use iPhone to Mac Transfer
How to use:
- How to transfer iPhone Songs/Vidoes/Photos to computer or iTunes?
- How to transfer iPhone Music/Vidoes/Photos to Mac?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone SMS to Computer?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer?
- How to transfer applications from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Mac or iTunes?
- How to transfer and backup call list from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPhone to computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPad to computer?