How to transfer iBooks from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4?
Got the latest iPhone 4 and want to transfer iBooks from current iPhone 3GS to your new iPhone 4? An easy way is to copy all the ibooks from your current iPhone 3GS to your iTunes on computer and then sync them to your new iPhone 4. This guide explains how to transfer ibooks from your current iPhone 3GS to your iPhone 4 in a few clicks.
Part 1: Transfer iBooks from iPhone 3GS to iTunes on computer
To copy iBooks(books you purchased via iBook Store) to computer from iPhone to your iTunes, we recommend Cucusoft iPhone Toolkits. It is an easy to use iPhone utility designed to help you It can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC. Normally, iTunes will be auto-run first. In iTunes, make sure that "Enable disk use" has been checked in the iphone Options.
Step 2: Run our program. It will auto-scan the iPhone on your PC. If the iPhone is enabled, the files (iBooks) will be shown in the list.
Step 3: From this list, you can now select and checkmark the files you want to back up. Click the "Export" button.
Step 4: That's it! The files are now backed up to your computer.
Part 2: Sync iBooks from iTunes to your new iPhone
Step 1: Connect your new iPhone to iTunes. iTunes will ask you if you want to restore from a backup or set up your new iPhone as a new phone. If iTunes does not prompt you to select a backup to restore when you connect your new iPhone, use iTunes to restore iOS on your new iPhone and try this step again.
Step 2: Select your new iPhone and then click the tabs (Info, Music, Photos, and so on) and specify which media and information you want to sync from iTunes to your iPhone.
Step 3: Click Apply in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your new iPhone with iTunes.
Done! Enjoy your new iPhone books.
- How to transfer iPhone Songs/Vidoes/Photos to computer or iTunes?
- How to transfer iPhone Music/Vidoes/Photos to Mac?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone SMS to Computer?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer?
- How to transfer applications from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Mac or iTunes?
- How to transfer and backup call list from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPhone to computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPad to computer?