Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac for backup
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac as CSV or TXT file easily!
iMacsoft iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer specially designed for iPhone users, can fast transfer all iPhone contacts or selected iPhone contacts from iPhone to Mac as a .txt file and a .csv file at the same time in case of the important iPhone Contact being lost. Moreover, you can also transfer Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show, etc. from iPhone to Mac, iPhone to iTunes or Mac to iPhone efficiently and simply with this iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer.
Note: This is Mac OS X Version, for Windows™, please use iPone Contacts to PC Transfer
Guide: How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac for backup?
1.Download, install and run the software
Free Download iMacsoft iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below. Please purchase iMacsoft iPhone contacts to Mac Transfer and lots of functions await you.
2.Transfer iPhone contact to Mac desktop In this screen, you click "Contacts" icon in the iPhone list, the iPhone contacts info will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically. You can view the person's Name, Mobile, Phone, E-mail on contact. Before transfer any contact, you need to choose on or more contacts on the display list. And then press "export checked files to local" button and select a target destination to start iPhone contacts to Mac transferring. Several minutes later, all iPhone oontacts are stored on Mac as .TXT file and .CSV files.
Done! Your contacts are saved onto Mac desktop as a csv or txt file.
- How to transfer iPhone Songs/Vidoes/Photos to computer or iTunes?
- How to transfer iPhone Music/Vidoes/Photos to Mac?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone SMS to Computer?
- How to backup copy and transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer?
- How to transfer applications from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Computer?
- How to transfer songs/videos/photos/playlists from iPod to Mac or iTunes?
- How to transfer and backup call list from iPhone to Computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPhone to computer?
- How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPad to computer?